[PL / LR / DP RANGE]
Applications: Offices | Schools | Banks | Hospitals
- Double parabolic luminaire - recessed
- Robust steel body with powder coated finish
- 99.9% pure, double parabolic, low iridescent clip-in aluminium reflector
- 3 x 14W, 3 x 18W, 2 x 24W, 2 x 28W, 3 x 28W and 3 x 36W
- Premium Branded Electronic Control Gear
- Suitable for use with occupancy sensors
- 25% less energy consumption
- Warm start
- PF > 0.9
- Complies with SAbS 60598-1 safety
- Emergency conversion kits (optional)
The PL/L/D range of louvred luminaires are supplied as recessed luminaires with polished aluminium wedge louvres and designed to take T5 and T8 fluorescent tubes. The bosy is manufactured in steel and finished in a white gloss powder coat.
Ideal for work environments with video display terminals. Louvre with broad, symmetrical batwing light distribution, featuring longitiudinal reflectors and double parabolic transverse blades, in anodised anti-irridescent 99.90% pure aluminium with mirror finish. Direct longitudinal and transverse luminance less than 200 cd/m2 for vertical angles over 60°.
T5 & T8 lamps and electronic ballasts ensure 25% less energy consumption than switched-start systems. High frequency control gear gives maximum efficiency, energy saving and quality of light. The top-branded ballasts have ‘warm’ start which benefits the high frequency fitting, giving flicker free and silent operation.
- Type: Double parabolic recessed fluorescent luminaire
- Features: 95% reflectance reflector.
- Suitable for use with occupancy sensors.
- IP Rating: IP22
- Control gear: Premier branded gear only
- Voltage: 230V +3%/-10% 50Hz
- Power: 2x14/24W, 2x28/54W
- Power factor: >0.9
- Body colour: Gloss white (epoxy powder coat)
- Material: Mild steel
- Options: Emergency lighting conversion.
- Switch start gear.
- Warranty: 3 years (control gear only)
- Conformance: IEC/SANS 60598-1