[PL / FL / S / DB RANGE]
Applications: Offices | Schools | Banks | Hospitals
- Louvered luminaires - surface mount
- Robust steel body with powder coated paint finish
- T5 Lamps
- 4 x 14W, 2 x 28W, 2 x 49W, 4 x 54W
- 99.9% pure double parabolic low irridens- cent clip-in aluminium reflector
- 25% less energy consumption
- Electronic control gear
- Warm start top-branded ballast
- Power Factor > 0.9
- Suitable for use with occupancy sensors
- Easy to install
- Complies with SANS 60598-1 Safety
- Emergency conversion kits (optional)
The PL/FL/S/DB range of louvered luminaires are supplied as a surface luminaire with polished aluminium wedge louvres and designed to take T5 fluorescent tubes. The body is manufactured in steel and finished with a white gloss powder coating.
The slim depth of the fitting is accentuated by being slightly spaced off the ceiling and having gently sloping sides.
T5 & T8 lamps and electronic ballasts ensure 25% less energy consumption than switched-start systems. High frequency control gear gives maximum efficiency , energy saving and quality of light. The ECG has ‘warm’ start which benefits the high frequency fitting, giving flicker free and silent operation.
- Type: Low-brightness surface-mount fluorescent luminaire
- Features: 95% reflectance reflector.
- Suitable for use with occupancy sensors.
- IP Rating: IP22
- Control gear: Premier branded gear only
- Voltage: 230V +3%/-10% 50Hz
- Power: 2 x 28/54W, 2 x 35/49W
- Power factor: >0.9
- Body colour: Gloss white (epoxy powder coat)
- Material: Mild steel
- Options: Emergency lighting conversion. Switch start gear.
- Warranty: 3 years (control gear only)
- Conformance: IEC/SANS 60598-1